If you died tonight…?
Do you think you would go to heaven or hell?
Best Answer – Chosen by Asker
To heaven like all other people. All souls will pass on to the world of God, with the difference of spiritual conditions due to the actions of our lives.
Death is simply the beginning of a new life. Physical objects are recycling to become other physical objects. No composed objects exist eternally, no single elements are destroyed. All are composed and decomposed, from time immemorial to all eternity.
The physical bodies of human beings are affected by natural laws.
Human souls which are spiritual develop according to spiritual laws.
Science and religion open human minds for the understanding of these realities. The enlightened souls know the meanings of life and death, so they know how to conduct their lives for their own profits and for the profits of other people.
We may try our best in our explanations, but the children cannot understand even the physical things. They don’t know that the earth is movingaround the sun, and the sun is also moving away with the Milky Way.
God has taught more mysterious things about His world of creation and world of revelation, but people will understand little by little. Then, we share our limited knowledge among ourselves, to make gradual steps to higher and higher civilizations.
Perhaps, the whole complicated universe, physical and spiritual, is a continuous process of learning, loving and creating. This advancement satisfies the thinking minds which may attain the pleasure of God, Who created all living humans and showing them the ways to return to Him with higher and higher excellence.
This is no longer the Age of kings authoritatively leading their subjects in gloomy stagnancy, but the Age of equal human beings advancing collectively in radiant love, unity and progress.
- How Many Destinations After Death? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- NATURAL HEALING: Natural Laws – Spiritual Laws (dominicanewsonline.com)
- No Death, Only Life (zenmouse82.wordpress.com)
- Journal : Atharva Veda – Part V (vamadevananda.wordpress.com)
- Why Spiritually Sensitive Individuals Are More Prone to Emotional and Physical Weakness (ijpha.wordpress.com)
- Is There Really a Heaven? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- The World Will End This Year? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- “Quit Hitting Yourself.” … Death Wish of the Sycophantic, Apocalyptic Ape and The Only Important Question: Thanatos Walking (culturewarclasswar.wordpress.com)
- There’s little doubt: life exists after death (lfpress.com)
- Mercy (tibetantantra.wordpress.com)