Wild community survivng on their own?
Is it known of a modern day society, in a developed country, living in the wild, surviving on the fruits of nature, without having to succumb to the demands and pleasures of Capitalism?
Best Answer chosen by asker
Too primitive and too materially oriented are equally bad. We have the rational sense to learn how to conduct a moderate living.
Human beings are living in the time gap of six thousand years: some people still cherish the primitive lifestyle, others are using the most advanced gadgets and technologies. But is it really good to conduct a life of moderation? And where are the boundaries of moderation?
Men with primitive thoughts are very good with their compassionate hearts shadowing no trace of envy about the glories or luxuries of other people. Elites in various sciences and arts are very good with their great efforts in creating a safer and more prosperous world. People in the middle are also good in supporting and helping the illiterates and the scholars. So, wherever we stand, we are all good, as long as our heart is compassionate.
But it seems that good is not good. Each individual, as a human being, must learn and think to make his own morrow better than today, and today better than yesterday. Otherwise, he is not worthy of the name human being, the supreme one among all creatures.
Where, how, from whom he should learn, that is his own problem. I am writing as a knower of the answers, but I don’t answer, because human beings will listen only to the Messengers of God. For the time being, his family, community, and now the whole real world and virtual world…must help him to develop his mind until when he can use his noble and creative mind maturely for his whole life. Homes, offices, companies, associations, hospitals, temples, even prisons…should do the job of most modern schools.
The world will finally become a peaceful and civilised nation, when most people consciously perform the duties of progressively learned citizens.
- What will a female moderator bring to the debates? (politico.com)
- Internet Causing Death to Tv? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Enter Heidegger (irez.me)
- Most Important Thing and Why and How? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- ANTHROPOECOLOGY Part two of seven (mayan2012.tk)
- Metro – Meeting the Club Penguin Moderators keeping online world safe for children article (clubpenguincheatscrew.com)
- Religion Is a Force of Good? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Moderates are frustrated with gap in the middle (kansascity.com)
- Exploding Comfortable, Comforting Myths (mycaseagainstgod.blogspot.com)
- Is there really only ONE way? (liveagainsttheflow.wordpress.com)