What’s your dream?
Asked By: Wifeinater (22-25, F) 28 minutes ago
I want to have a baby.
Posted by pukirahe Mar 15th, 2013 at 10:25PM
I dream of a good mother for the baby. I wish that she has got a proper education. If she cannot make her child a good world citizen, I wish her to be re-educated. If she still fails, I pray that she will redo her education for her child’s happiness, and for the progress of both, which will be truly the happiness and progress of all mankind. That is my ideal dream, for today, for tomorrow and for ever. You see how simple and realistic is my dream: education for a girl, then re-education, then redo education for spiritual perfection. Since, this is a practical dream, I can already visualize our planet turning into the Kingdom of God.
New Addition For This Post
“The girl’s education is of more importance today than the boy’s, for she is the mother of the future race. It is the duty of all to look after the children. Those without children should, if possible, make themselves responsible for the education of a child.” (Abdu’l-Baha, Abdu’l-Baha in London, p. 91)
First priority today
For a better world
- Do You Dream of Better Things? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is the Future Going to Be Better? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- So Many Books…so Little Time (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Would You Do With Omnipotence? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Mother Hating Her Daughter? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Should I Dream About? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Smacking a Child As Punishment? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Marriage a Good or Bad Life Decision? (joyfulwayfarer.wordpress.com)
- Why Mixed Race Guys/girls Are Hot? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is Marriage the Best Thing in Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
Filed under: New World 2013