If you were going to lose your memories, but can only save one, what would it be?
Asked By: lorsive 22-25, M 12 minutes ago
Good Question? (4)
Posted by Me Aug 19th, 2013 at 9:24PM
Remembrance of God.
I would be happy to forget all things except remembrance of God.
This is most precious to me and to all mankind.
I need not to learn anything, to tell people anything, to do anything.
With this remembrance, I will remember God, it means that I will remember all good things. Things not relating to God are in fact bad things and they are worth to be forgetting.
In God, I have the love of Buddha, Christ, Baha’u'llah … and of all angels in the Concourse on High.
I say Allah-O-Abha ninety five times each day in order to preserve this divine remembrance.
New Addition For This Post
“2. O BEFRIENDED STRANGER! The candle of thine heart is lighted by the hand of My power, quench it not with the contrary winds of self and passion. The healer of all thine ills is remembrance of Me, forget it not. Make My love thy treasure and cherish it even as thy very sight and life.”
Remembrance of God
Healer of all human ills
Let’s treasure God’s love
- What Do You Want Out of Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Best Book You Have Ever Read? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Should I Be Doing Right Now? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Opportunities You Get in a Lifetime? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do You Envy Others? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Parents Should Shelter Their Children? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Hard for People to Be Who They Are? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is the World Turning or Stopping? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Is Your Quest for Love Going So Far? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- No Pain, No Gain… Eh? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
Filed under: New World 2013