In terms of “change” how well can you accept, adapt or handle changes in your everyday lives?
Asked By: SheenaLee22 22-25, F 20 minutes ago
Posted by Me Aug 20th, 2013 at 11:31PM
We change our life based on our knowledge.
The world changes and it causes no change in us. We appear as old with time, but our mind always remains young.
We need to gain knowledge about our own personality, our purpose and our plan to attain that purpose.
Each personality is unique, therfore the change must be made individually.
My learning tells me that I am a human being created by God, so I choose the purpose of my life to know God and to serve His Cause. I find various details in the Holy Books.
Other people reach the truth or falsehood differently, so they conduct their life in tremendously diverse ways.
Hence, the first requirement for all people is education to get the true knowledge.
New Addition For This Post
“Holy souls are like soil which has been plowed and tilled with much earnest labor; the thorns and thistles cast aside and all weeds uprooted. Such soil is most fruitful and the harvest from it will prove full and plenteous. In this same way man must free himself from the weeds of ignorance, thorns of superstitions and thistles of imitations, that he may discover reality in the harvests of true knowledge.”
Getting true knowledge
First requirement life planning
- What to Do About Knowing Better? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Have You Saved Anyone’s Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Juvenile Delinquency Be Less Serious? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- First Thing You Notice About People? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Would Be Your Dream Job? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Creates Man or Man Creates God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Wishing You Didn’t Have to Sleep? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Give Me a Reason to Be Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do U Believe in the After Life ? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- I Am Very Happy and You? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
Filed under: New World 2013