I am very happy and you?
Asked By: sam1992really 18-21, M 14 minutes ago
Posted by Me Aug 20th, 2013 at 6:52PM
I am happy that you are happy.
I am happier to know that thousands of young boys and girls, young men and women are happily participating scores of Baha’i Youth Conferences all over the world to thankfully implement the New Plan of God for mankind in this Great Cycle.
I would become happiest when the majority of the human race happily establish the Kingdom of God on earth.
For already fifty years I live in this embryonic Heaven which is developing miraculously from day to day, from year to year.
All what I write here do not come from my imagination, but they are real and verifiable happenings.
I am thankful to God for His New Plan.
Reply by sam1992really Aug 20th, 2013 at 6:55PM
Is there was an old one???!!and how god change planes???and thank you
Reply by MeAug 20th, 2013 at 11:19PM
God sends down His plans through His Messengers. In the past were Christ, Buddha, Krishna… Today, we have Baha’u'llah. Wikipedia has many articles concerning Progressive Revelation and Manifestations of God. Independent investigation will give you objective reality.
Reply by sam1992really Aug 21st, 2013 at 7:20AM
and what about Moses ??isnt he a messenger???or are you so racist to deny that????
Reply by MeAug 21st, 2013 at 4:53PM
Moses, Zoroaster, Muhammad, Abraham, The Bab are also Manifestations of God. Despite all confusing disputes, most people believe that all monotheist religions are One Path from God and to God.
New Addition For This Post
“When thou openest thy tongue with such glad-tidings, it will become conductive to the teachings of others. But this trip is indeed very remote and unless there are several [teachers], the delivery of the glad-tidings will not produce the desired results in those parts. Shouldst thou deem it advisable, thou mayest take a trip to Persia and on thy return pass by Japan and China. This plan seems much better and more pleasant. Otherwise, thou mayest act according to thy judgment and it will be acceptable.”
(Abdu’l-Baha, Tablets of Abdu’l-Baha v3, p. 626)
People need be taught
With glad-tidings from One True God
About Most Great Peace
- The Last Time You Thought of Good Things? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Have You Saved Anyone’s Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Should Women Be Leaders? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Creates Man or Man Creates God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Getting Enough Happiness? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Do You Think About Often? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Sweetest Thing Someone Say to You? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- First Thing You Notice About People? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- So Hard to Wake Up Early? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is It Weird Not Drinking Alcohol? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
Filed under: New World 2013