What is 1 of the top 3 best days in your life? & why?
Asked By: TouchofLight 18-21, M 30 minutes ago
Posted by Me Oct 13th, 2013 at 11:35PM
One: The day my family went bankrupt. It made me most happy, because I had to abandon schooling to earn my livelihood in teaching English. On that occasion I met a Baha’i pioneer who introduce me to the Baha’i Faith through the book entitled “Baha’u'llah and the New Era” by Dr. J.E.Esslemont.
Two: The day I was drafted into the army. I met my wife through a cousin of her in the military academy.
Three: I was arrested at the Baha’i National Center and put in prison for over nine years. This made me a tested Baha’i as mentioned in the teachings.
I am thankful to God for giving me life and love to enjoy happiness through decades on this world which is falsely considered as a sea of suffering. Until now, we can find no better place throughout the universe.
This world is the best gift of God for His children.
New Addition For This Post
“Love is only of the four kinds that I have explained. (a) The love of God towards the identity of God. Christ has said God is Love. (b) The love of God for His children — for His servants. (c) The love of man for God and (d) the love of man for man. These four kinds of love originate from God. These are rays from the Sun of Reality; these are the Breathings of the Holy Spirit; these are the Signs of the Reality.”
All days of my life
Thankfully most happy days
In the love of God
- Another Door Will Open? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Happy Now? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- If God Existed Why So Much Evil? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Bahà’i? (ahumblebahai.wordpress.com)
- Privacy and Prayer (ahumblebahai.wordpress.com)
- What’s on Your Mind? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Baha’i Faith and business (slideshare.net)
- Who Is God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Out of Baha’i (outofbahai.wordpress.com)
- People That Shape Your Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Uncategorized