¿Why do some people believe in certain things they can’t see, but refuse to believe in other things they can’t see?
Asked By: GiantKaiju (22-25) 16 minutes ago
¿Why believe in Satan, but not Santa?
Good Question? (3)
Posted by pukirahe Nov 7th, 2012 at 5:45PM
Because visible things are not real.
The village where I was born is now
only a ricefield, the road I used to walk
on is now covered with grass, the friends
I played together in childhood have disappeared.
The virtual world is so real that all my activities
are performed up here: learning, exchanging
opinions, getting accurate information about the
achievements of co-religionists in other countries….
It seems that the mature humanity will spend more
time for meditation about the invisible world of Revelation.
New Addition For This Post
“Man has a sacred power which permits him to discover the inner significances, the reality of invisible things. Ponder over these statements, so that the portals of divine wisdom and infinite knowledge may open before thy face.
I wish to awaken you out of your deep slumber. Do you know in what day you are living? Do you realize in what dispensation you exist? Have you not read in the holy scriptures that at the consummation of the ages there would dawn a day — the sum total of all past days? This is the day when the Lord of hosts hath come on the clouds of glory.” (Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 37)
In boundless worlds man can know
- Can People Change Personalities? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Interested to Live in China? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God and Creation Which Comes First? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How to Best Improve the Education System? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Truth About God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Has the World Changed? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Doing in One Day As President? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Hungry? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- The Love of God (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How About Interfaith Marriage? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)