What the hell is wrong with this society?
Asked By: DiaryOfABrokenSoul (16-17, F) 21 minutes ago
Good Question? (4)
Posted by pukirahe Oct 29th, 2012 at 9:22PM
There is no problem with society.
Problem is with my ignorance.
By my ignorance, I don’t know how to accept
the world as it is.
By my ignorance I don’t know how to make myself happy.
By my ignorance I leave behind a generation of
uneducated and suffering children.
The way out is quite clear: education for myself
and education for all kids.
Physical, human and divine education will give
knowledge for building a better and much better world.
Internet today can be used for this purpose.
Send up, share, promote good thoughts and
encourage positive inventions and discoveries.
New Addition For This Post
“He Who is your Lord, the All-Merciful, cherisheth in His heart the desire of beholding the entire human race as one soul and one body. Haste ye to win your share of God’s good grace and mercy in this Day that eclipseth all other created Days. How great the felicity that awaiteth the man that forsaketh all he hath in a desire to obtain the things of God! Such a man, We testify, is among God’s blessed ones.” (Baha’u’llah, The Summons of the Lord of Hosts)
With proper education
- Best Lesson You Learned in Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Good Reason I Should Stay Alive? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Point of Prayer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What’s Going On? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Right and What Is Real? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Tell Me Something I Dont Know? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Where Would You Visit? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- In Hardship Wisdom and Knowledge Develop? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Telling to Your 35 Year Old Self? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- One Big Truth or Many Small Truths? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)