Is something worrying you right now? What is it?
Asked By: JeanaMai (41-45, F) 17 minutes ago, 3 days left to answer.
My guardian dog “Boo” has a wound on his leg. He has been seen too, medicated and made as comfortable as possible. But, I love him. We have ‘saved” one another from mortal harm several times. So…I am worried about him. Are you worried about anything or anyone?
Good Question? (4)
Posted by pukirahe Nov 8th, 2012 at 8:22PM
Nothing is causing worry to me.
In life, there are works to do, problems to solve
and goals to reach.
All are placed under the order set by our mind
from highest priority to simple routine.
Empty stomach, wounded dog, dying cat…
are matters to solve, not to worry.
Jobs lost, house burnt, relatives die
are matter to solve, not to worry.
Our goals not yet reached, new opportunities
require change, we will die some day,
these are matters to be attained with efforts,
considerate preparations, active practice,
nothing to worry.
Worries are harmful because they damage our health,
weaken our mind, veil our soul
that will only lead us to more harmful worries. We all
have powerful mind to use for mastering our own destiny.
New Addition For This Post
“In former centuries kings and rulers have absolutely dominated millions of men and have been thereby enabled to carry out whatsoever they desire. If they willed to bestow happiness and peace, they could do so; and if they determined to inflict suffering and discomfort, they were equally capable. If they desired to send men to the field of battle, none could oppose their authority; and if they decreed their kingdoms should enjoy the bliss and serenity of immunity from war, this condition prevailed. In a word, kings and rulers have been able to control millions of human beings and have exercised that dominion with the utmost despotism and tyranny.
The point is this: that to gain control over physical bodies is an extremely easy matter, but to bring spirits within the bonds of serenity is a most arduous undertaking. This is not the work of everybody. It necessitates a divine and holy potency, the potency of inspiration, the power of the Holy Spirit.
(Abdu’l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 276)
Mature man today
Fully masters destiny
No more his ruler
- Exchanging Religion for Love? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Has All of Life’s Answers? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Whats Your Life Motto? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How to Best Improve the Education System? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Believing in Invisible Things? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God and Creation Which Comes First? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Meeting People Online More Often? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Explain Perfect Men or Women? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- If You Could Become Immortal? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can I Borrow Your Bible? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)