Polygamy, Monagamy, or Celibacy ?
Asked By: Indigent (18-21, M) 1 hour ago
Posted by pukirahe Oct 3rd, 2012 at 3:32AM
Celibacy is unnatural, this may cause
extinction to the human race.
Polygamy is uncivilized and lowering
Monogamy is best, this show respect to the
ideal principle of gender equality, family harmony
and social justice.
If there is imbalance of men and women in one country,
then we can encourage multicultural, multiracial,
multifaith marrige. This will lead the human race one
higher step to world unity and peace.
Monogamy will surely become prevalent in this Age
of human matuirty and civilized globalization.
Reply by Indigent Oct 3rd, 2012 at 3:45AM
I really appreciate this, it’s so well written. Idk if it will prevail, or can lead to a unified and peaceful world – after all, monogamy is hardly a new concept. But, the description of your vision is inspiring.
New Addition For This Post
“And among the teachings of His Holiness Bahá’u'lláh is the equality of women and men. The world of humanity has two wings — one is women and the other men. Not until both wings are equally developed can the bird fly. Should one wing remain weak, flight is impossible. Not until the world of women becomes equal to the world of men in the acquisition of virtues and perfections, can success and prosperity be attained as they ought to be.”
(Abdu’l-Baha, Baha’i World Faith – Abdu’l-Baha Section, p. 288)
Great principle of progress
Of the human world
- Why Some People Hate Jesus? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Difference Between Right and Wrong? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Which Is Your Ideal Era? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- 3 Things You Can’t Live Without? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Coping With the Passing Away of a Loved One? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Baha’i Faith Promoting World Peace? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Your Biggest Dream? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Making Life Less Complicated? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Meeting People Online More Often? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Wanting to Do Something Special? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)