What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?
Asked By: perseverer (51-55, F) 26 minutes ago
Good Question? (4)
Posted by pukirahe Nov 1st, 2012 at 2:34AM
When a person is confused, he cannot be happy.
He can be completely happy only when he knows clearly
what is the pleasure of God and how to attain it.
Besides the prophets, the saints, the sincere believers,
nobody can attain complete happiness.
This high condition of an obedient mind is far different
from the feelings of satisfaction with obtaining physical
possessions. Because feelings cannot last long and they
become sorrows with losses.
Divine education and practice will lead to true happiness.
New Addition For This Post
“That all nations should become one in faith and all men as brothers; that the bonds of affection and unity between the sons of men should be strengthened; that diversity of religion should cease, and differences of race be annulled — what harm is there in this?… Yet so it shall be; these fruitless strifes, these ruinous wars shall pass away, and the ‘Most Great Peace’ shall come…. Yet do We see your kings and rulers lavishing their treasures more freely on means for the destruction of the human race than on that which would conduce to the happiness of mankind….” (Baha’u'llah, The Proclamation of Baha’u'llah)
Shows the way to happiness
Happy are servants
- Are You a Religious Person? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Point of Prayer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What’s Going On? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Having a Sense of Right and Wrong? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Most Grateful For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Has the World Changed? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Book Makes You Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Panic As We Draw Closer to Dec. 2012? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Wrong With This Society? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Being Happy Is Our Own Choice? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)