Who has influenced you the most in life. your sibling, friend or a parent?
Asked By: potterphoenix24 (18-21) 21 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Nov 10th, 2012 at 3:51PM
This may sound funny, but it is reality.
I only see the meaning of life and go
through long and hard years with happiness,
only because of my trust in God.
The more I read the words of God in the Holy Books,
the more I desire to live and to share His love to
other people, friends, siblings, strangers…
Wishing that more people will enter this divine
education to see their close relationship with
God and to serve mankind as He commands.
There is no influence better to man than the influence
of God’s love.
New Addition For This Post
“1. O YE PEOPLE THAT HAVE MINDS TO KNOW AND EARS TO HEAR!
The first call of the Beloved is this: O mystic nightingale! Abide not but in the rose-garden of the spirit. O messenger of the Solomon of love! Seek thou no shelter except in the Sheba of the well-beloved, and O immortal phoenix! dwell not save on the mount of faithfulness. Therein is thy habitation, if on the wings of thy soul thou soarest to the realm of the infinite and seekest to attain thy goal.”
(Baha’u'llah, The Persian Hidden Words)
God and God alone
Beginning and end of man
His supreme ideal
- Is Love Written in Everyone’s Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Source of Your Username? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Religious Person? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Did You Want to Be? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Hungry? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Right and What Is Real? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Book Makes You Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Spiritual or Religious? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Having the Same Life With Someone? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Told Me? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)