Which language perfectly describes human thoughts?
Asked By: GoldSmithz 44 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Sep 8th, 2012 at 4:14AM
I think Arabic and Persian, because the most recent
Messenger of God reveals His Books in these languages.
The best language for translation from Arabic and Persian is
English, because the appointed Guardian of the Messenger
uses it. Perhaps, all these three languages will remain as
perfect tools to transfer the divine commands of God to
mankind for many generations.
The Messenger of God orders to select one language and one
script to be taught in all schools, in order that all human beings
will realize that the whole planet is one home land for all. Wishing
that the mature mankind will do this soonest to promote universal
understanding and saving finance on translations.
I keep on wondering why all countries establish the Ministriee of
Defence to make war, and no Ministries of Harmony to make
praparations for World Peace.
Yes, we really need Harmony on Religion, Culture, Education,
Science, Environment. Something broader and more efficient
New Addition For This Post
“A universal language shall be adopted and taught in the schools and academies of the world. A committee appointed by the national bodies shall select a suitable language to be used as a means of international communication.
Every one will need but two languages, his national tongue and the universal language. All will acquire the international language.”
(Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 26)
Our magnificent planet
- What Is a Question? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Subject Would You Like to Teach? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Law Maker of the Universe? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Languages Becoming Shorter? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Would You Change the World? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Many Languages Can You Speak? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Relation Between Believer and Non Believer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Women Comparing to Universe? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can Man Know God? A Baha’i Perspective- Part II (themarinerwritings.wordpress.com)
- Believing Evolution or Intelligent Design? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)