Have you ever been unconditionally loved?
Asked By: Marquisecut (26-30) 13 minutes ago
Good Question? (3)
Posted by pukirahe Oct 28th, 2012 at 9:43PM
Yes, and I love unconditionally too.
All people are happy with this selfless love:
there is no requirement, no expectation, no
Life is full of smile, full of light, full of cooperation.
And with cooperation and interactivity on Internet
we have a completely new world of peace, prosperity
The more we immerse ourself in this ocean of selfless
love, the more we will experience heavenly joy.
New Addition For This Post
The Bab says:
“Thou seest, O my Lord, my dwelling-place in the heart of this mountain and Thou dost witness my forbearance. Verily I have desired naught else but Thy love and the love of those who love Thee. How can I extol the effulgent beauty of Thy Lordship, conscious as I am of my nothingness before the habitation of Thy glory? Yet the sorrow of solitude and loneliness prompteth me to invoke Thee through this prayer, perchance Thy trusted servants may become aware of my lamentations, may supplicate unto Thee on my behalf, and Thou wouldst graciously answer their prayers as a token of Thy grace and Thy favour.”
(The Bab, Selections from the Writings of the Bab, p. 215)
Love sweetest feeling
Especially selfless love
With no attachment
- Thinking About Using the Internet? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- In Hardship Wisdom and Knowledge Develop? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What to Do in Confusion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Is Life So Painful? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- People Have Other Refuge Than God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Tell Me Something I Dont Know? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Having So Much Love to Give? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Looking for Supernatural Explanation? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Looking For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Most Grateful For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)