Are you a religious person?
Asked By: Duckface96 (16-17, M) 16 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Oct 31st, 2012 at 5:03PM
Yes, I am; I am proud and thankful to be religious.
I am thankful to God for giving all good things to
me and to all the human race.
He gives us the world of creation and the world
He gives us Holy Books to teach us all things
concerning His love and our relation to Him.
Now, with the Internet, we can all look into the
Holy Books for verification, learning and practice.
There is no longer any interferences between us
and the sacred verses of God.
New Addition For This Post
“Magnify Thou, moreover, such as have believed in Him and in His signs and have turned towards Him, from among those that have acknowledged Thy unity in His Latter Manifestation — a Manifestation whereof He hath made mention in His Tablets, and in His Books, and in His Scriptures, and in all the wondrous verses and gem-like utterances that have descended upon Him. It is this same Manifestation Whose covenant Thou hast bidden Him establish ere He had established His own covenant.”
(Baha’u'llah, Prayers and Meditations by Baha’u'llah, p. 85)
God’s Holy Books
Foundation all religions
No power can shake
- What Is Right and What Is Real? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Point of Prayer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Spiritual or Religious? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Most Grateful For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Book Makes You Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Tell Me Something I Dont Know? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- People of Different Views? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Having God in the Center of Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Has God Been Proven to You? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Having So Much Love to Give? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)