How far is the distance from your eyes to your soul?
Asked By: artbandit 13 minutes ago
Best Answer by pukirahe (Chosen By Asker):
Sep 14th, 2012 at 9:41PM
No dsitance, because the soul is mother of sight
and all other senses, powers, capacities.
Without the soul we cannot perceive, think and act.
It is our urdent job is to attain the knowledge of
our mighty and immortal soul.
Today, all this knowledge can be found easily
in the Holy Books freely accessible on the Internet.
Links are also placed on the Blogroll of my blog
at wordpress.com right at your finger tip.
It is exyremely regretful for any individual who
deprives himself this greatest blessing in this Day
of God, Who is the Creator of all worlds and Father
of all human beings.
New Addition For This Post
“2. O SON OF SPIRIT! The bird seeketh its nest; the nightingale the charm of the rose; whilst those birds, the hearts of men, content with transient dust, have strayed far from their eternal nest, and with eyes turned towards the slough of heedlessness are bereft of the glory of the divine presence. Alas! How strange and pitiful; for a mere cupful, they have turned away from the billowing seas of the Most High, and remained far from the most effulgent horizon.”
(Baha’u'llah, The Persian Hidden Words)
Nightingale love roses
But humans love transcient dust
Why this funny choice?
- What to Do If We Are Invisible? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Life Being So Painful? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do You Care About Yourself? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Prettiest Place You’ve Been To? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do You Believe in a God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Loves One More Than the Other? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Eliminating Three Things Out the World? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Doesn’t God Speak to Us Directly? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Real Unfortunate Fellow? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You the Friend I Need? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)