I am trying to be a real bad person. I want to take revenge from the world of injustice! What should I do?
Asked By: searchingmyself 1 hour ago
Good Question? (5)
Posted by pukirahe Sep 16th, 2012 at 5:15AM
The world is not unjust.
When something wrong occurs to us,
we used to look for some author of it
to blame for our inconvenience. But, with
years going through life, we see so many
bad things without knowing the source,
so we generally blame the society.
In reality, the happenings are neither good nor
bad; they are all lessons for us to learn and to grow up.
Every individuals see that their sufferings are the most
unbearable; if they overcome they pride of their talents;
if they fail, they blame the unknown world!
In reality, life is not an addition of events, but it is a
process to spiritual progress, and this will be known
only at the last breath by the individual and by God.
Nobody can make any accurate observation concerning
the lives of other people. And we are truly masters
of our own destinies.
New Addition For This Post
“Now vengeance, according to reason, is also blameworthy, because through vengeance no good result is gained by the avenger. So if a man strikes another, and he who is struck takes revenge by returning the blow, what advantage will he gain? Will this be a balm for his wound or a remedy for his pain? No, God forbid! In truth the two actions are the same: both are injuries; the only difference is that one occurred first, and the other afterward. Therefore, if he who is struck forgives, nay, if he acts in a manner contrary to that which has been used toward him, this is laudable. The law of the community will punish the aggressor but will not take revenge.” (Abdu’l-Baha, Some Answered Questions, p. 267)
We do injustice
And blame unknown world for it
That’s harmful for us!
- Your Religious Belief? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Should We Respect Others? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can People Change Personalities? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Religion You Do Not Agree? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What to Do With a Million Dollars? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Internet Huge School for Mankind? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Religion Is a Force of Good? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Your Ideal and Why? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Would Be One Question You Ask God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Favorite Tech Gadget? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)