Would you sacrifice your Religion for someone you truly love?
Asked By: NnaesoR (22-25, F) 34 minutes ago, 3 days left to answer.
Good Question? (19)
Posted by pukirahe Nov 8th, 2012 at 6:15PM
Religion is not a thing to use as a sacrifice.
Religion is not a thing to be forgotten.
Religion is not a thing to be possessed or lost.
Religion is not a label to bear or to throw away.
Religion is not a blind belief.
Religion is not a primitive superstition.
Religion is not a traditional sentiment.
Religion is not a theist congregation.
Religion is not what people know or imagine.
Religion is divine education from God
teaching man why and how they can love profoundly
and selflessly all mankind. This education is not
a physical heritage, it is truth perceived
and practiced sincerely by personal learning
through the Holy Books revealed by the successive
Divne Messengers of God, such as Buddha, Christ, Baha’u'llah….
New Addition For This Post
“People have a superstitious respect for certain doctrines which are against science and the wise men of the country have thought that religion is opposed to science. Know thou that the great ethical foundation of knowledge is divine revelation and the basis of religion is reality itself. It is like unto the sun which shines on all things making them clear and luminous, whereas lesser lights as well as superstitious beliefs illumine but one aspect of things leaving room for shade and doubt.
“I have great confidence in the wisdom and understanding of the world leaders of thought that they may discover this reality.”
(Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 186)
Most sublime education
For all human race
- Believing in Invisible Things? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How to Best Improve the Education System? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Marrying a Person Outside Your Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How About Interfaith Marriage? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Truth About God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do You Mock Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Religion Taught in All World Schools? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Your Ideal and Why? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Religion Was to Control the Masses? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Where Do We Go From Here? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)