Do you like to stare at your children with blissful pride in your eye as they sleep so serenely?
Asked By: rolo65 (46-50, M) 13 minutes ago
Good Question? (5)
Posted by pukirahe Nov 10th, 2012 at 4:17PM
In the olden days, this is our greatest happiness.
But in this age of digital advancement, we can
find greater happiness in our kids.
We must educate them from infancy to empower
them for a spiritually and divinely purposeful
life. They cannot grow up any more so helpless
as we were.
Today, all mankind are entering the Age of maturity
so we witness how many prodigees appearing all over
So, education must be given to kids for their empowerment.
It will be better when we have a generation of well educated
women to nurture properly their offsprings with their pure milk.
The future of our world will be good only when all kids
are provided with physical, human and divine education.
New Addition For This Post
“2. O SON OF SPIRIT! The bird seeketh its nest; the nightingale the charm of the rose; whilst those birds, the hearts of men, content with transient dust, have strayed far from their eternal nest, and with eyes turned towards the slough of heedlessness are bereft of the glory of the divine presence. Alas! How strange and pitiful; for a mere cupful, they have turned away from the billowing seas of the Most High, and remained far from the most effulgent horizon.”
(Baha’u'llah, The Persian Hidden Words)
Most joyful obligation
Of mature parents
- Source of Your Username? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is Love Written in Everyone’s Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Spiritual or Religious? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Presidential Elections in One Word? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Looking For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Book Makes You Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Wrong With This Society? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Has Contributed to Your Happiness? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Most Grateful For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can You Admit When You’re Wrong? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)