Who am I?
Asked By: Kryptal (18-21, M) 31 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Oct 16th, 2012 at 5:21PM
You are a human being.
And no books can contain all the beauty,
greatness, power of a self-realized person.
Today, with the Internet, all people will be able
to attain the knowledge of who a human being
is, how to develop one’s particular talents and
how to conduct a life of service for the benefits
of oneself and for the rest of the world.
A human being is not an incognito among the masses,
to suffer under imaginary destinies and to die in
oblivion like lower creatures.
Yes, each human being is a greater world. With
peoper education and responsible self-realization,
s/he will shine as a brightest star over all physical worlds.
Please know and be yourself as a child of God,
a prince/ss of the known and unknown universe.
Reply by 1greywolf Oct 16th, 2012 at 6:37PM
I really like this answer, except for the God part at the end that (to me) insinuates the Christian God.
Reply by pukirahe Oct 16th, 2012 at 6:48PM
There is not God for Christians, not a God for Muslims, not a God for Jews… The God I talk about is the Creator of all worlds, the Father of all believers and deniers. And, of course, God gives man the freedom to deny Him.
New Addition For This Post
“73. O MY FRIEND! Thou art the daystar of the heavens of My holiness, let not the defilement of the world eclipse thy splendor. Rend asunder the veil of heedlessness, that from behind the clouds thou mayest emerge resplendent and array all things with the apparel of life.” (Baha’u'llah, The Persian Hidden Words)
Destiny of man
Is made by man’s true knowledge
Not by blind nature
- Are You Spiritual or Religious? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Ugliness in Disguise? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Content With Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Were You Made From Love? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Have You Met Superman Before? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can You Admit When You’re Wrong? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Popular People Know They Are Popular? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Giver or a Receiver? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You the Friend I Need? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Has God Been Proven to You? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)