Do you love your parents ?
Asked By: dspbigtrouble (16-17, M) 12 minutes ago
Good Question? (5)
Posted by pukirahe Oct 24th, 2012 at 4:28AM
Perhaps I love my grandchildren the most,
then my children, and then my parents.
It seems that I may not have longer time
to be with the little kids to love them and
to give them guidance. In my childhood, I
live in complete darkness, so I have much
worry for the little kids today.
I find out that humans, as early as in the mother’s
womb, do need and are affected by education.
The more, the earlier, man gets his physical, human
and spiritual education, the more he has the hope
of conducting the most happy and useful life.
Unluckily, it is harder and harder to fill the gap
New Addition For This Post
“Personality is obtained through the conscious effort of man by training and education. A fruitless tree under the influence of a wise gardener becomes fruitful; a slab of marble under the hand of a sculptor becomes a beautiful statue. The ruined places are built up by captains of industry; the ignorant children learn the secrets of phenomena under the tutelage of a wise teacher. The crooked branch becomes straight through cultivation.”
(Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 132)
Early most early
Education be given
To all little kids
- How to Best Improve the Education System? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Every Problem Has a Solution? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Interested to Live in China? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Is Nothing Sacred Anymore? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Is Killing a Fetus Is Not Murder? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Gives You Strength for Living? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Man and Woman Are Equal? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can I Borrow Your Bible? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Meeting People Online More Often? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Religion Was to Control the Masses? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)