How safe are you?
Asked By: BILLYMADISONJ (41-45, M) 41 minutes ago
Good Question? (5)
Posted by pukirahe Oct 4th, 2012 at 5:36PM
There is no safety for my body: a little cold,
a mosquito, a little child can cause injury to it.
There is also no safety for my soul: a negative thought,
a little lie, a light act of thievery can hinder my
Hence, I must always seek for divine protection.
I bring myself into account every day, I try to
attach to the remembrance of God by reading,
praying and practicng divine counsels.
I believe that God always answers my prayers:
He is favoring me with physical long life and
abundant means to make mention of Him to
the world via Internet.
God is my Guide and my Refuge.
New Addition For This Post
“All laud and honor to Thee, O my God! Thou well knowest the things which, for a score of years, have happened in Thy days, and have continued to happen until this hour. No man can reckon, nor can any tongue tell, what hath befallen Thy chosen ones during all this time. They could obtain no shelter, nor find any refuge in which they could abide in safety. Turn, then, O my God, their fear into the evidences of Thy peace and Thy security, and their abasement into the sovereignty of Thy glory, and their poverty into Thine all-sufficient riches, and their distress into the wonders of Thy perfect tranquillity.”.
(Baha’u'llah, Prayers and Meditations by Baha’u'llah, p. 335)
With God’s protection
I thankfully face dangers
Of this earthly life
- Looking for New Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Choosing My Desirable Career? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Time Is It? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Thanking God for Unanswered Prayers? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Passing Time in Long Years of Isolation? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Dreams Hidden Messages From God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Is Life So Painful? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Told Me? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- One Thing That Only You Can Do? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Whispering in Someone’s Ear? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)