Name the first two things that means the most to you
Asked By: everythinghappens4R (22-25, M) 22 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Nov 9th, 2012 at 5:23PM
Worshipping God is my supreme purpose.
Loving all mankind is my happy service.
God is Creator, love is the foundation of
His creation. Each atom is the expression
of this truth.
It is regretful for people who can break the atom
without being able to read this truth.
Blessed are people who have no knowledge
about the atom, but sacrifying their lives for
the betterment of the world and for the happiness
of all mankind.
Truth is so simple and so complicated. I am
praying for all individuals to attain it.
New Addition For This Post
“Beware of prejudice; light is good in whatsoever lamp it is burning. A rose is beautiful in whatsoever garden it may bloom. A star has the same radiance if it shines from the east or the west.
All the prophets of God have come to unite the children of men and not to disperse them; to put in action the law of love and not enmity.”
(Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 25)
Founding creation on love
He’s the One True God
- Exchanging Religion for Love? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God and Creation Which Comes First? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Truth About God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Believing in Invisible Things? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Explain Perfect Men or Women? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Has the World Changed? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Interested to Live in China? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Doing in One Day As President? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Man and Woman Are Equal? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How About Interfaith Marriage? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)