What makes you feel confident?
Asked By: DriveAllNight 1 hour ago
Posted by pukirahe Jul 30th, 2012 at 9:48PM
I want to be confident, but I always fail.
Learning? What is the level of learning to be certain
about our life now and especially in the mysterious future?
With decades of studying in physical, human
and divine education, I still feel weak and lost of
self-control, and dare not enter various conversations.
Lots of matters concerning ecology, climate,
and especially concerning human nature… I don’t know
how to express my observations with certitude.
Because of this lack of confidence, I never dare
claim to be coach, tutor or teacher.
I am still searching, thinking, expressing views
on equal basis with other people in the hope
to attain true knowledge, then confidence.
For my whole life, I fully rely on the guidance
and protection of God. Despite my ignorance,
I feel that I am happy, so I keep on relying on God.
When I stay together with other strong believers,
then I feel that my faith in God is increasing.
New Addition For This Post
“True reliance is for the servant to pursue his profession and calling in this world, to hold fast unto the Lord, to seek naught but His grace, inasmuch as in His Hands is the destiny of all His servants.”
(Baha’u’llah, Tablets of Baha’u’llah, p. 155)
Praying for guidance
Protection of One True God
I live in real peace
- What Is Good and What Is Evil? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- My Pilgrim’s Notes Day Seven (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How Old Is God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Something Difficult to Steal? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is Religion a Big Part of Your Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Are You Truly? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is It Worth Going to College? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is Confession Good for the Soul? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Am I Bad for Not Believing in God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- The Best Book You Have Read? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)