Do you ever think about love; what it is, why it persists or fades away?
Asked By: adamw 39 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Aug 31st, 2012 at 8:35AM
Love is the most favorite subject of my thinking
next to the subject about God.
Love is life, truth and beauty.
It is giving, it grows, it blossoms
and it never fades away.
Love is evident and mysterious.
Evidence is the existence of the immense
universe; mystery is the source and the purpose
of that existence.
He who starts loving would understand more
about its attraction, it fruitfulness, its magnificence.
Wishing that your life be filled with this living love.
New Addition For This Post
“4. O SON OF JUSTICE! Whither can a lover go but to the land of his beloved? and what seeker findeth rest away from his heart’s desire? To the true lover reunion is life, and separation is death. His breast is void of patience and his heart hath no peace. A myriad lives he would forsake to hasten to the abode of his beloved.” (Baha’u’llah, The Persian Hidden Words)
True love is quite sweet
And never fading away
Life beauty in it
- Are You the Friend I Need? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Call of God for This Age (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Be the Most Interesting Person? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Ruined Your Mind? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Is the Messiah Today? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Loves One More Than the Other? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- One Thing That Only You Can Do? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Born to Love or Be Loved? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- The Best Book You Have Read? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Being Afraid of Getting Old? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)