How do we bridge the gap between young and old?
Asked By: klegend0 (18-21, M) 14 minutes ago
Good Question? (8)
Posted by pukirahe Dec 30th, 2012 at 9:31PM
No way, the gap will be wider and wider.
The old are shrinking, the young are developing
at the speed of light on universal scale,
The way for harmony in the family is that
all must remain humble, tolerant, understanding.
Lots of things have to be changed for all to cope
with a complete new world. Never in human history
that the change is so drastic that we can no longer
have a home with three of four generations as we
had in the previous centuries.
With quantum science the atom has become huge
and the multiverses appeared as sands of the
Discovery of the spiritual realm is beyond all imagnation.
New Addition For This Post
“Thou hearest, O my God, my sighs and my groaning, and beholdest my powerlessness, and my poverty, and my misery, and my woes, and my wretchedness. I swear by Thy might! I have wept with such a weeping that I have been unable to make mention of Thee, or to extol Thee, and cried with such a bitter cry that every mother in her bereavement was bewildered at me, and forgot her own anguish and the sighs she had uttered.”
Great joy and regret
Universal in this Day
- Questions When Will They End? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Point of Prayer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Real Effects of Belief in God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- 5 Things of Value in Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Getting Glimpses of the Future? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You 100% Real? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Dealing With the Ignorant? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Even the Best People Have Enemies? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- About the Saying “Question Everything”? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Experiencing the Power of God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)