Asked By: MichelleSuzanne (36-40, F) 12 minutes ago
Seriously, I’m curious. A lot of people think abortion is okay.
Good Question? (4)
Posted by pukirahe Jan 25th, 2013 at 2:48AM
The soul appears at conception. It is like a ray
of light connected to a perfect mirror.
Man is defined as a spirit having a body, and not
a body having spiritual experience. Hence, abortion
is killing a soul, a real human being.
There are many ways to protect the life of mother
before, during and after pregnancy. It is really not good
to get pregnant and abort the child like throwing away
a piece of flesh. If innocent angels are allowed to be killed,
then it is much harder to protect other human beings.
Life is precious for all people; and lives of children
are even more precious than lives of parents.
New Addition For This Post
The Universal House of Justice says:
“As you have keenly observed, the Universal House of Justice may consider it untimely to make definitive rulings on certain matters to which no direct reference can be found in the Sacred Text. Among these are euthanasia and certain aspects of birth control and abortion, and until such time as rulings are made, these matters are left to the consciences of those concerned who must weigh the medical advice on the case in the light of general guidance given in the Teachings.” (Lights of Guidance, p. 289)
Human beings are free
To make responsible choice
By light of teachings
- Finally, Honest Words From the Pro-Abortion Society (redstate.com)
- New Mexico Bill Would Imprison Rape Victims Who Receive Abortions (thinkprogress.org)
- Salon: Yeah, abortion takes a life. So what? (hotair.com)
- Lib Admits Fetuses Are Human, Advocates Killing Them Anyway (moonbattery.com)
- NM Bill: Post-Rape Abortion Is Evidence Tampering (newser.com)
- New Mexico bill would criminalize abortions after rape as ‘tampering with evidence’ (sott.net)
- New Mexico bill would send rape victims to prison for having abortions because it’s lifey! (dailykos.com)
- Salon.com’s ‘So What’ Moment About Abortion (pjmedia.com)
- I’m Pro-Choice (And So Can You!) (sairasays.wordpress.com)
Filed under: New World 2013