Will you leave an impression on the world, or at least the people who know you?
Asked By: yourfriendmaybe 31-35, F 18
Posted by Me Jun 8th, 2013 at 6:06PM
The world doesn’t care about anything, because it has no brain.
Its history is a huge confusion of events.
Saints, sinners, innocent people … all drown in the sea of suffering.
God alone is the faithful lover and man with rational sense need to respond to
this divine grace.
We are fortunate to be born in this Cycle of Light that the divine truth is taught freely and universally to all human beings. Each and all individuals can
find it through the divine education, via Internet.
I see that seven billion people love me through the love of God. And I love them all through loving God. Life is so mysterious and so simple with God’s guidance.
New Addition For This Post
“Observe the influence on material situations of that training which is inculcated by the true Educator. Here were tribes so benighted and untamed that during the period of the Jahiliyyih they would bury their seven-year-old daughters alive — an act which even an animal, let alone a human being, would hate and shrink from but which they in their extreme degradation considered the ultimate expression of honor and devotion to principle — and this darkened people, thanks to the manifest teachings of that great Personage, advanced to such a degree that after they conquered Egypt, Syria and its capital Damascus, Chaldea, Mesopotamia and Iran, they came to administer single-handedly whatever matters were of major importance in four main regions of the globe.”
Divine love of God
Sufficient for all people
With rational sense
- What Is Your Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- The Best Job in the World? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Self-control More Important Than Pleasure? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Beautiful to You? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Which Language Would You Chose? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- When Did Religion Come Into Existence? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What’s the Meaning of Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Your Favorite Book of All Time? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Random Word Starting With L? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Your Most Cherished Wish? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
Filed under: New World 2013 |