Asked By: Steelman0077 46-50 16 minutes ago
Good Question? (3)
Posted by Me Jul 30th, 2013 at 8:16PM
I like to answer again and again this most difficult question for people of all times. Each individual in each generation must try to answer this question for himself. Because, only human beings are created with the power of understanding to make investigation about known and unknown realities.
By intervals of about one thousand years, God is giving, through His Manifestation, a new purpose of life for man. The purpose for the individual today is to observe justice and for the human race is to establish a globally physical and spiritual civilization.
Luckily, people today can easily google wors such as “civilization, justice, Manifestation of God….” for more details.
Wishing you good luck.
New Addition For This Post
“Know ye not that the Hand of God is over your hands, that His Decree transcendeth all your devices, that He is supreme over His servants, that He is equal to His Purpose, that He doth what He wisheth, that He shall not be asked of whatever He willeth, that He ordaineth what He pleaseth, that He is the Most Powerful, the Almighty? If ye believe this to be the truth, wherefore, then, will ye not cease from troubling and be at peace with yourselves?”
Purpose human life
Higher and higher
- How Parents Should Shelter Their Children? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Would You Be Hunter or Prey? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Choosing to Be Rich or Famous? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Best Book You Have Ever Read? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Opportunities You Get in a Lifetime? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Describe Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Making the Best Out of a Bad Situation? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Would Be Your First Act? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Final Words on Ep? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Electrons Remember by the Law of God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)