If you could go back in time and change one thing, just one thing. What would it be and why?
Asked By: SomethingNew88 18-21, M 31 minutes ago
Posted by Me Aug 30th, 2013 at 11:12PM
I cannot change all things or even one thing in the past.
Because all things are related to all things else, all things in the past have become an indivisable and unseparable entity.
I cannot change anything now and in the future. What is done is irreparably done; what is not done is still non-existent.
What I should do now is not to change things, but to change my mind. My faults and the faults of other people do not exist in things but they exist in our minds.
When each person changes his mind, his life is changing.
When other people change their minds, their lives are changing.
These, in connecting to all known and unknown occurences, make the future something newer, better, more desirable.
So a better life is a better improvement in our mind. A better world is a better improvement in many minds.
That is why we need to get a better and better education, physical, human and divine.
New Addition For This Post
“Politics are occupied with the material things of life. Religious teachers should not invade the realm of politics; they should concern themselves with the spiritual education of the people; they should ever give good counsel to men, trying to serve God and human kind; they should endeavour to awaken spiritual aspiration, and strive to enlarge the understanding and knowledge of humanity, to improve morals, and to increase the love for justice.
Past could not be changed
Future still non-existent
Changing mind wiser
- What Do You Want Out of Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- First Thing You Notice About People? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Important Things Not Taught in School? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes I Don’t Like Talking… (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Would Be Your Dream Job? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Problems Turned Into Good Lessons? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Have You Saved Anyone’s Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- How to Stop Comparing Myself to People? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do U Believe in the After Life ? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Should Humans Need a Leader? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)