Do you know exactly what you need to be happy ?
Asked By: sam1992really 18-21, M 11 minutes ago
Posted by Me Sep 29th, 2013 at 8:26PM
I know and I am happy always.
I seek for God and find His Divine Messenger.
I study and practice the Teachings of the Messenger.
Divine teachings cover all aspects of human life for thousands of years, and I do my learning gradually based on the foundation of One God, One Religion and One Manknid. Anything in conformity with this foundation is truth and good for me to follow; anything contrary to it is false, I try to avoid.
Decades of learning in this divine education gives me a complete happy life, so I enthusistically introduce it to other people, who are among my happy friends.
I beleieve that this will be surely the happy way for all mankind
New Addition For This Post
“The first duty prescribed by God for His servants is
the recognition of Him Who is the Dayspring of
His Revelation and the Fountain of His laws, Who
representeth the Godhead in both the Kingdom of His
Cause and the world of creation. Whoso achieveth this
duty hath attained unto all good; and whoso is deprived
thereof hath gone astray, though he be the author of
every righteous deed. It behoveth every one who
reacheth this most sublime station, this summit of
transcendent glory, to observe every ordinance of Him
Who is the Desire of the world. These twin duties are
inseparable. Neither is acceptable without the other.
Thus hath it been decreed by Him Who is the Source of
Obeying Principles Laws
Happiness from God
- Who Is God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do You Expect Anything in Return? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Settled and Content? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Redeeming a Sinful Life Through One Act? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- If God Existed Why So Much Evil? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Angels on the Earth? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Causes You to Be Unhappy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Follower or a Leader? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- You Feel You Are More Fortunate? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can I Have Some Money? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)