Who is Jesus?
Asked By: everybodyneedssomebody 24 minutes ago
Good Question? (8)
Posted by pukirahe Sep 10th, 2012 at 8:16AM
Jesus is the Holy Spirit, Who manifested
Himself 20 centuries ago to educate mankind,
and now He is returning to teach us what our
ancestors could not bear in those days: world
conditions and new global solutions.
What He taught were recorded in the Bible.
What He is teaching now, He Himself writes
down in the Kitab-i-Aqdas, the Kitab-i-Iqan,
the Hideen Words and in other Holy Books
Under the Divine Guidance of the Holy Spirit
human beings realize that they are children
of God, they do His Will as taught and they will
return to Him in His boundless worlds.
Today, all individuals can read Books for
information, verification and practice.
New Addition For This Post
“In one era he is called Abraham, at another time Moses, again he is called Buddha, another time Jesus, and yet another time Mohammad. All turned to the divine reality for their strength. Those who followed Moses accepted him as their mediator; those who followed Zoroaster accepted him as their mediator; but all the Israelites deny Zoroaster, and the Zoroastrians deny Moses. They fail to see in both the one light. Had the Zoroastrians comprehended the reality of Zoroaster, they would have understood Moses and Jesus. Alas! the majority of men attach themselves to the name of the mediator and lose sight of the real purport” (Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 32)
Christ and Baha’u’llah
One and same Holy Spirit
Comes from Age to Age
- Who Is Law Maker of the Universe? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Your Religious Belief? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Who Is the Messiah Today? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What God Do You Believe In? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Do People Know Meaning of Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Prettiest Place You’ve Been To? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Anything Good for the World Right Now? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Can Man Know God? A Baha’i Perspective- Part II (themarinerwritings.wordpress.com)
- How Does One Become a Buddha? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Your Opinion on Your Opinion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)