Can there be a reincarnation of Buddah if after enlightenment you go to Nirvana?
Asked By: demino45 1 hour ago
I’m not being a smart-azz I just would like to know more about the Buddhist faith.
Good Question? (3)
Posted by pukirahe Jul 29th, 2012 at 9:46PM
No man can become Buddha and enter Nirvana.
Nirvana is not a place but a state of mind like heaven.
The Holy Spirit manifests Himself from Age to Age
to give mankind higher and higher education. He is not
man, He is the Manifestation of God, belonging
to a station that human beings can never attain.
The nine Buddhas, or nine Manifestations of
the Holy Spirit in the Adamic Cycle are Abraham, Moses,
Zoroaster, Khrisna, Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, the Bab,
All saints like Peter, Ananda, Ali… are highest station that human
beings can reach.
This concept of Progressive Revelation shows the real
equality among all Religious Founders and bring mankind
to mutual love and mutual respect. Other theories showing
inequality among the Prophets will never lead to religious
harmony as we wish through a resolution of the UN on
October 20, 2010.
Wishing that each individual will study the Holy Books
to verify this eternal Truth.
New Addition For This Post
The Bab says:
“Verily, we have believed in Thee and in Thy signs ere the dawn of Thy Manifestation, and in Thee are we all well-assured. Verily, we have believed in Thee and in Thy signs after the fulfilment of Thy Manifestation, and in Thee do we all believe. Verily, we have believed in Thee and in Thy signs at the hour of Thy Manifestation and bear witness that through Thine injunction ‘Be Thou’ all things have been created.”
(The Bab, Selections from the Writings of the Bab, p. 4)
From the Holy Books
Revealed by Prophets of God
Divine Truth is found
- How Does One Become a Buddha? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Help From a Baha’i Believer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Which Religion Has the Truth? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Anything Good for the World Right Now? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Difference Between Baha’i Faith and Buddhism? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why People Think Atheists Are Arrogant? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Krishna, Buddha and Christ: The same or different? (Part 5) (epages.wordpress.com)
- Going Where When You Die? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Truths, Noble and Ignoble (tibetanaltar.blogspot.com)
- “You know you’re borderline when you get mad at Buddha for wearing a Swastika.” (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)