What would you like God to promise you
Asked By: ekoaradia (31-35) 13 minutes ago
Posted by pukirahe Nov 3rd, 2012 at 9:16PM
I am thankful to God for sending down His Prophets
and the coming of the Promised One of all religions.
I walk completely in the darkness of confusion until
the age of 25 when I get the glad tidings of the Advent
of the Promised One, Who is Imam Husayn, Metteyya
Buddha, the return of Christ….
His Teachings make clear to me about the Progressive
Revelation which explains to me about the divine truth
about One God, One Religion, One Mankind.
Now I can continue to live and learn in harmony
with followers of all religions and with people
of all beliefs without any confrontations.
Each day, there are many Websites that introduce
the diverse aspects of this divine education from God.
New Addition For This Post
“And when Thy promise came to pass, and the set time was fulfilled, Thou didst lift, to an imperceptible degree, the veil of concealment, and lo, all the inmates of the kingdoms of Thy Revelation and of Thy creation shook and trembled, except those who were created by Thee, through the fire of Thy love, and the breath of Thine eagerness, and the water of Thy loving-kindness, and the clay of Thy grace. These are they who are glorified by the Concourse on high and the denizens of the Cities of eternity.”
(Baha’u’llah, Prayers and Meditations by Baha’u’llah, p. 308)
God’s promise fulfilled
Causing greater fear than hope
For eyes being veiled!
- One Book Everyone Should Read? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- God Has Forgotten His People? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You Spiritual or Religious? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Did You Want to Be? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Most Grateful For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Becoming Stronger in the Inside? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Religious Person? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Hinderance of Happiness? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Right and What Is Real? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Book Makes You Happy? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)