What are you most grateful for?
Asked By: everythinghappens4R (22-25, M) 10 minutes ago
Good Question? (4)
Posted by pukirahe Oct 24th, 2012 at 4:51PM
For man being created with intelligence.
Otherwise, we would not have the Internet,
we would not have this EP/Q&A, we would
not know what to learn and what to teach.
How life would be, if men only imitate like
All religion, all culture, all civilization… come
into existence, only because we have intelligence.
We will use it to solve our personal as well as
collective problems to make our world a much
better and pleasing world.
I am thankful to God for giving intelligence
to the human race.
New Addition For This Post
“I beseech Thee, O Thou Who art the Lord of all being and the Enlightener of all things visible and invisible, to grant that every one of them may become an ensign of Thy guidance among Thy servants, and a revelation of the splendors of the Day-Star of Thy loving-kindness amidst Thy creatures. Thou hast, O my God, chosen them to love Thee, and to stand before the throne of Thy majesty. No other station hath excelled the station to which Thou hast called them.”
(Baha’u’llah, Prayers and Meditations by Baha’u’llah, p. 61)
Greatest gift from One True God
For world betterment
- What to Do in Confusion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Witnessing Anything Miraculous? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Purpose of Your Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Dreams Hidden Messages From God? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Popular People Know They Are Popular? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Immortal Life Meaningless? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- People of Different Views? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Having God in the Center of Life? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Love Comes to Those Who Wait? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Does God Do in One Day? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)