Has religion gotten you through a tough time?
Asked By: havingfuninthesun (36-40, M) 21 minutes ago
Good Question? (13)
Posted by pukirahe Nov 16th, 2012 at 9:12PM
Religion has lead me through all ups and downs happily.
Life is naturally full of ups and downs, while straight line
only symbolises death!
Moreover, religion teaches me that life is not mere efforts
for existence like lower creatures. It is a living journey over
high summits of love, unity, peace, progress and civilization.
Particularly, in this Age of human maturity, each and all
individuals can obtain universal education, via Internet,
about all great matters of life: God, creation, mankind, eternal
obligation and purpose….
To think and act in uniformity with traditions is no longer suitable.
Now, we are facing tests and receiving great knowledge to solve all
global problems with spiritual and systematic solutions.
We can see these new subjects on various Websites of the UN
and its agencies. This is not the enterprise of leaders, but it is
the obligation of all 6 billion rational beings.
Reply by havingfuninthesun Nov 16th, 2012 at 9:16PM
very nicely stated, thanks for sharing 🙂
New Addition For This Post
“That which traineth the world is Justice, for it is upheld by two pillars, reward and punishment. These two pillars are the sources of life to the world. Inasmuch as for each day there is a new problem and for every problem an expedient solution, such affairs should be referred to the Ministers of the House of Justice that they may act according to the needs and requirements of the time. They that, for the sake of God, arise to serve His Cause, are the recipients of divine inspiration from the unseen Kingdom. It is incumbent upon all to be obedient unto them. All matters of State should be referred to the House of Justice, but acts of worship must be observed according to that which God hath revealed in His Book.”
(Baha’u’llah, Tablets of Baha’u’llah, p. 27)
Religion of God
Greatest knowledge and power
For all world problems
- Donating to Children in Need? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Book Do You Read? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Looking for New Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- I Would Rather Live in Ignorance? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why No Usa Lady President? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- With or Without Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Religious Person? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Point of Prayer? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is Hinderance of Happiness? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Words of Wisdom (pukirahe.wordpress.com)