What’s the point of sending prisoners to prison if they’re getting decent food, games, cigarettes all at taxpayer expens
Posted by pukirahe Sep 18th, 2012 at 7:55PM
They are supposed to be educated, not to be killed.
All sinners need forgiveness for repentance.
And there are prisoners who are not sinners,
but they are incarcerated by lots of false
reasons and bad pretexts. This injustice gives
honor to real sinners, because they can live
among good people.
Urgent reformation need to be done to stop
false imprisonment and to reduce wasted money
for no good results. Better educational measures
should be applied for real sinners to rethink and redo
Many false understandings and outdated practices
are causing more harm to human beings than restoring
their dignity and positive correction.
It is regretful that prisons today are like or worse
than prisons in the Middle Age.
New Addition For This Post
“I am leaving Paris for the Orient though in reality I am always with you. Place does not matter. Two people may be in the same room and yet not attain to a visitation. When I was in prison many people came to see me. They crossed seas and deserts and yet remained in the city of the blind while others in far-distant lands attained the meeting.” (Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy, p. 187)
Why prisons today
Are like or worse than prisons
In the Middle Age?
- Can People Change Personalities? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Internet Huge School for Mankind? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is a Question? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Weapon Loaded at Night? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is It Always Good to Be Honest? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Three Simple Things for Happiness? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Purpose of Religion? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- All People Are ‘Equal’ But…? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Passionate About? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Is Intelligence an Attractive Quality? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)