Is facebook evil?
Asked By: drummerdude85 26-30, M 15 minutes ago
Posted by Me May 25th, 2013 at 5:24PM
I join Facebook for less than one year and I find that it is my happiness.
I meet and converse with good and wise friends every day.
I like, I enjoy and share positive thoughts, images, videos.
I receive new lessons.
I receive new friends, new glad tidings, new signs of human progress.
I receive news about new discoveries, new inventions, new applications for the
betterment of our world.
In sum, I wish that this e Community will become bigger and bigger in learning,
friendship and progress.
New Addition For This Post
“What profit is there in agreeing that universal friendship is good, and talking of the solidarity of the human race as a grand ideal? Unless these thoughts are translated into the world of action, they are useless.
The wrong in the world continues to exist just because people talk only of their ideals, and do not strive to put them into practice.”
I do love Facebook
Contact with old and new friends
Truly a great joy
- How Does “Heaven” Look Like? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Confuses You? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Marriage and Kids Made Life Complete? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- What Does Your Username Mean? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- I Feel Lost! (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Self-control More Important Than Pleasure? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Hell Is a Place on Earth? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Random Word Starting With L? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- The Best Job in the World? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- Why Does God Allow Illnesses? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)